Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dandelion Medicine

I really have enjoyed this book, Dandelion Medicine by Brigitte Mars, Herbalist AHG. I think it would be nice to have it on hand. Quote: The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.~ Henry Ward Beecher {B M}

5 comments:

JoyceAnn said...

Love the quote Flassie , it's beautiful ! I think that book maybe a must have for my herbal library.

~ Be Blessed ~

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Flassie ~ Me again , just went to Amazon.com to check the price on " Dandelion Medicine " and boy was I shocked , a used copy is 67.78 , don't think I'll be adding it to my library anytime soon. I may call the library today and see if they have the book , so I can read it.

~ Dandelion Blessings ~

Flassie's Fil'a said...

It is out of print so that is
probably why the high price.
Thats a lot of money.

She has other books and DVD's.

I hope it is at your library
or they can get it through
interlibrary loan.

I've gotten some books from
out of state through inter-
library loan.

Thanks for stopping by!!

God Bless You and Yours!!!

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Flassie ~ Just read your post about Ninnie , so I'm heading over to her blog. I'll add her to my Prayer list.


~ Be Blessed ~

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Thanks for praying and
adding her to your list!!

God Bless You and Yours!!!