This is the result of the Mumblina Pattern I spoke about in an entry in November. I traced that Vintage Dala horse behind the Pink Pony and tweaked it and came up with this pony. All the embellishments were a progressive thought. Vintage buttons, Even a heart button, recycled jeans, shirt and the pink material came from the Goodwill. That moose next to it came from the Goodwill also. It is musical. You just move it and a beautiful sound comes from it. The little russian doll I'll have to look up the name is also from a Thrift Shop. We don't have our tree decorated yet. I called the Pattern Mumblina because I didn't want to say yet at the time what I was making till I was finished. My first attempt turned out to look like a cat. Smaller and I am not finished with it yet. I still have some things to learn about making stuffed animals. Maybe tweaked isn't the right word. Maybe I should say I made adjustments to the traced Dala to make it into the pony. Two other photos below of it. Hope Your Enjoying the Holiday Season Everyone! {Saddle} {Belly Bottom} {Stuffed Toy Tutorial} {Mumblina Pattern} {My First Attempt}




