Tuesday, April 22, 2008

{~Sketch of Gr-Nephew~}

I stayed the night at one of my dnph's to watch his kids while he and his wife went on a day trip. I made this sketch of one of my great nephews in the morning while we sat at the kitchen table drawing. He drew some really great things he learned how to draw from a book. His 3yr.old sister wanted to draw and she wanted to use the back of this sketch so I let her and she wanted me to have it. I am going to redo this sketch and give it to my great-nephew for his birthday coming up in May. A Jumper before I turned it into a pinafore and other links that will take you to the almost end result at: flassiefila Check out what else I did for creativeeverday and a book at: flassiesfila Also check out this movie at: flassiesfila Donate an Apron for Pino Please, Details at: apiferafarm Check out Jessie's Folk Art on: ebay I really like this hat at: etsy Check out Elsita at: etsy She's a fantastic artist! You'll be so glad you did. Enjoy! Thank you for your continued prayers for my son and his family and my dil's grandfather also!!! God Bless!!!