Friday, April 11, 2008
{~*~Kirioami~*~}
Taking the book Kirioami Paper Kingdom by Karol Krcmar to my grncs and gnphs tomorrow when I go to watch them for the day. This link will show you what the book looks like at: amazon Should be fun! Update: I made several masks that you wear like a hat and some crowns. You see your face when wearing them. Also made the castle and three birds and three frogs in the book. The birds mouths move when you move the wings. It was fun. I didn't have colored paper so I used grocery paper bags. One of my dear great-nieces helped me do some of the cutting. Did I say she loves using scissors? Well she does. We had lots of fun and we all went to the park a couple of times too. They love going to the park. It was a nice sunny day & weekend.




