Monday, November 19, 2007

{~*~Tutorials~*~}

I was trying to figure out how to make the belly bottom for my Mumblina Pattern that I spoke of in one of my blog entries. I went to wikihow to have a look see to find a pattern for it. It isn't the same thing I am making but it gave me the general idea on how to make it. Click on; http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-3D-Stuffed-Giraffe Also click on Creative Kismet for she has a Patchwork Pincushion Tutorial up now if you would like to make some of your gifts for Christmas. She is on my list. She posted it on November 16, 2007. It could become a coaster also she says. ihanna has a tutorial I want to try. You'll have to scroll down to find it dated Tuesday, March 15, 2005. It's a pair of gloves made out of a sweater vest. Check out her book and the other tuturiols on her blog. http://www.ihanna.nu/blog/?cat=27 Yet another place to find tutorials is http://www.sewing.org/ The sewing website also has charitable projects to help people. Enjoy the process of making gifts! I am Still Busy!