Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NORMAL DAY, LET ME BE AWARE OF THE TREASURE YOU ARE. LET ME NOT PASS YOU BY IN QUEST OF SOME RARE AND PERFECT TOMORROW. ~MARY JEAN IRION~ REJOICE, AT THE TIMES GOD WAS RIGHT IN NOT LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN WAY.~Unkn. Book: The Parents Guide To Keeping Kids Safe in Cyberspace by Parry Aftab. I Pray Your Lives Will All be Blessed with an abundance of Love, Joy & Peace in Your Heart & Mind! Comments Will be Closed while I am Away! Keep Lifting Up Prayers, I will Keep You All in Mine!!!
5 comments:
Hi Flassie ~ Enjoyed reading the article about herbs in the bible , it was interesting.
Kristine has a new giveaway starting today for the June issue of " Herbal Roots Zine ".
I'm not sure about the cress , although I think I've seen it growing here too.
~ Herbal Blessings ~
Thanks JoyceAnn for letting me
know about the Giveaway and for
stopping by!!
God Bless You and Yours!!!
Hi Flassie ~ Me , again ..... just thought I would let you know , if you subsribe to the " Herbal Roots Zine " newsletter now , you'll get a free issue. It's a great way to see if you would like to buy future issues. So head on over and check it out , just enter your e-mail address to subscribe.
~ Happy Herbal Blessings ~
Thanks JoyceAnn!!
God Bless You and Yours!!!
Thanks for letting me know!!
Post a Comment