Thursday, May 20, 2010
Herbal Roots Zine Giveaway
Kristine over at {Herbal Roots Zine} is having another giveaway and this time it is the {June Issue of Herbal Roots}!! Details at: {Herbal Roots Zine} for more than one chance to WIN this fabulous giveaway!! {Nettle}??
7 The manna was like coriander seed and looked like resin. 8 The people went around gathering it, and then ground it in a handmill or crushed it in a mortar. They cooked it in a pot or made it into cakes. And it tasted like something made with olive oil. 9 When the dew settled on the camp at night, the manna also came down. ~Numbers 11:7-9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
That quote is perfect , glad you've passed on the info about the giveaway.
Have you found out if those are stinging nettles yet ?
~ Herbal Blessings ~
No not yet. I am pretty sure
it is some type, but not sure
what type it is.
Thanks for stopping in.
God Bless You and Yours!!!
Hi Flassie:
I want to learn more about wild and natural flora too. I enjoy incorporating herbs and spices into my life everyday.
I pray that you and your family are doing wonderful in the Lord.
Love in Christ,
Sandi
Oh, Thank You Sandi for
your prayers and for
stopping by!!
It is so much fun learning
about wild plants.
God Bless You and Yours!!!
Post a Comment