Monday, January 21, 2008

{~*~*It Takes Two*~*~}

Made eggless chocolate chip cookies & was tired of making cookies so I put the rest of the batch in a glass baking dish and made bar cookies. Yummy even though they are not for me. I did test both of them out. I like the way they turned out better as a bar cookie. http://www.vegweb.com/index.php?topic=6391.0
Washed jackets and ripped out the zipper of one jacket to make a linning for another jacket. I cut out a pair of new slippers from an old wool scraf I've had for 20 or 21years. I didn't print out marthas pattern because our printer isn't working at the moment. Martha has a templeate you can print out. You can look up felt slippers at her site and find it. marthastewart I drew mine from looking at this site called Sew Green: sewgreen My very first pairs of slippers I had modified Martha's Felt ones because I wasn't using felt. I have to say the wool ones and my others I kept having to make them smaller and smaller till they finally fit. I think I need to learn how to do the measurements when I am drawing them. The Finished Slippers: flassiesfila