This is day two of Creative Day 2008. I made Two dif-
ferent types of Chocolate Chip Cookies. I had told someone I would make them some. To the recipe on the back of Hershey's Special Dark Milky Sweet Chocolate Chips I added coconut to half the dough. I add-
ed more shredded coconut since I cooked a batch and thought I couldn't even taste the coconut in it. Now I can taste the coconut. Yummy! Check Jan.1st inside the com-
ments on what I did the first day if you are interested. I am not finished with it yet. I will work on it more tonight. I am not sure if I will just post what I did once a week or once a month. I haven't decided yet. I also have on my blog, photos of art and a pony I made for dgrnd and a doll for dnph, some collages, on tree; a card, bulbs & collage box. You will have to scroll the pages if you would like to look at them. Check below for another Photo of with More Coconut in the Cookies. Thanks for looking. Have a Very Blessed Creative Happy Year!!!




