Monday, January 7, 2008

{~*~LostLooLoopyLooSong~*~}

Making up songs while driving home in the dark lost. Might make it into a journal page. Song: I might be lost, don't know where I am at, don't know where I am going, don't know where I am going to end up at. But I know I am not alone, there is one who knows just where I at! Even if I am lost at the moment, I am sure I will find my way back, find my way back home. It's just a matter of time, at least I haven't went around in circles these time. You see I've been lost before. So I'll keep on a driving till I see a familier road that I know will lead to home, home, home, back home. I don't have to worry because I know that I'm not alone, even if I am lost. It's just a matter of time. I am even low on gas. But I know I don't have to worry, because I know I will find my way home at last!!! Loo Loopy Loo!!! Just Making a Loop on my way home. LOL! Sketched Popcorn Plant Path tonight. On the 6th day I loom knitted and wrote down some words to use in journal or for a Self-Portrait. Enjoy Your Creative Life!!!