Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pop-Up Card

You can find a link to instructions and patterns at the ship pop-up I made here: {Robert Sabuda}. I find that double sided pattern card stock works well for these cards if you don't want to go through coloring them. I added a ribbon and made the card a little longer than it was suppose to be because the candles were sticking out a little bit above the card when I shut it. I just glued ribbon to a strip of cardstock and glued it to the card in the middle. I used glue stick & doublesided photo tape. There is a cute reindeer I might try for Christmas next year. You might check out One Pretty Thing blog for another doe and fawn pop-up card that looks a little easier. I might try making both next year. Just remember that if you are going to mail them they just might cost you more postage to do so.