I used natural dyes on this blouse I made with a table linen to cover up the stains that were on it. The embroid-
ery threads got a little muted, but at least the colors didn't turn all one color. I didn't want to use commerical dyes because I thought they would for sure turn the embroidery threads all one color. I used dan-
delion and some other natural dyes before settling on using tea. I just wasn't getting it dark enough to cover the stains. I need to learn a bit more about natural dyes. Do some experimenting. I lost my other blog entry trying to add this pic. I never saved the before pic. It is fun to experiment with natural dyes. I was able to turn the trim so it would show on the outside of the underarm of both the sleeves. I was happy with the results when finished with this project. {Pray 4}




