Sunday, August 15, 2010

Red Clover Syrup

I canned {Red Clover Syrup} this morning . Thanks JoyceAnn for the recipe!! I used some of the leftover that wasn't enough to fill a jar, on apple bread french toast. My apple bread was a little dry so I thought I'd make french toast with it. Turned out yummy.

4 comments:

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Flassie ~ I've enjoyed my red clover syrup on pancakes a few times , it's very good. I would have liked to make more syrup , but the clover has dried up here. It's been so dry this year , hoping for a better season next year.


~ Herbal Blessings ~

Flassie's Fil'a said...

I hope you get a better
season next year too!

I am so thankful you
shared the recipe with
us!

Thanks for popping in!

God Bless You and Yours!!!

Artsy Craftery Design Studio said...

Hi Flassie:

I look forward to making some jellies and blackberry jam, hopefully not too far in the future. Is it okay to use a melted wax seal on top along with recycled jars? You know these jars don't have the rubber seals that Mason/Ball jars have. Thanks for response.

Flassie's Fil'a said...

I'd check with your county extension.
I haven't used wax but I have
been given jams with wax on it.

Don't think it would work
for Clover syrup though.
Not sure but seems like it
would float to the bottom of
the jars.

Thanks for stopping by!!

God Bless You and Yours!!!