Saturday, August 14, 2010

Alkaline vs Acid

While trying to find some information on Vinegar, Cornmeal & Alkali this website {Alkaline Vs Acid} popped up that sparked my interest, about diseases. I bought myself this: {Home Test PH Kit}, but when my son was here I ended up giving it to him to use. Edited in 8-22: Watch this movie: {Food Matters} There is men- tion of cancer & Vitamin C. Vitamin C not taken by mouth but another way. You'll have to watch the movie. There are other natural cures and I know it's not for everyone. It's your own personal choice to make. One thing I know about cancer is to stay away from sugar. Sugar is fuel for cancer and candida. They love it and it makes both cancer cells and candida grow. Not a good thing to eat. I'm not a doctor and I can't give advice. But learn all you can about cancer so you can make better health choices and better food choices. Also focus on the people who beat cancer and not the ones who didn't. I am switching to natural cleaners for the home, because they are the healthier choice. GOD BLESS YOUR HEALTH IN JESUS PRECIOUS HOLY NAME, AMEN!!! I know some people do not believe in GOD because they do not see Him, but that doesn't mean He doesn't exist. You can't see the air you breath either but it is there all the same. I believe in Him. I've went through a lot of hardship in my life, and the number one relationship I've been able to count on is GOD, even if things didn't turn out the way I wanted them to. He has always been with me and He promised to never leave me.