Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Simple Way to

I am so excited that I can make my own yogurt!! It was so simple to do. I found the instructions at this link: {What I Made Today}. I used a small cooler. That is what I had. It doesn't have a tight seal so I wrapped it also in a couple of towels and also used her instructions for wrapping the jar in towels.

3 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Well ... I'm excited for you! May you enjoy yogurt-making for years to come!

JoyceAnn said...

I've been planning to try that , but I' haven't yet. How does it taste ?
I've been picking blackberries , wish I had some homemade yogurt to throw a few in.

~ Many Blessings ~

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Oh, Thanks, Walk in the Woods
and Thank You for stopping by!!

JoyceAnn,
It taste just like yogurt.
It taste good.

Thanks for stopping by!!

God Bless You and Yours You Two!!!