Sunday, February 28, 2010
Making Books Blog
{Herbal Fan Book} At this link: {Paper Recycling} you will find another link to cute caterpillar book made out a paper bag. Book mark it because I will eventually take the links off my blog. I no-
ticed at some other blogs links get old and do not go where they are suppose to. They end up in a spot I would rather not be a link to their advertisements.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Love that book , it's so neat. I'm going to bookmark it , hope to make one about wild herbs and their uses to keep on hand. A wild herb recipe book would be great too. These would make good christmas gifts for my girls , thanks for sharing that link.
~ Be Blessed ~
Those are great ideas!!
They would go perfect
in a stocking I think.
Thanks for stopping in!!
God Bless You and Yours!!
Post a Comment