Monday, September 14, 2009
"I met God in the morning"
I met God in the Morning,
When my day was . . . at it's best,
And His presence came like sunrise,
Like a glory in my breast.
All day long His presence lingered,
All day long He stayed with me,
And We sailed in perfect calmness,
Over a very troubled sea.
Other ships were torn and battered,
Other ships were sore distressed,
But the winds that seemed to drive them,
Brought Us to a perfect rest.
Then I think of other mornings,
When a keen remorse of mind,
When I too . . . had loosed the moorings,
With His prescence . . . left behind.
So . . . I think I know the secret,
Learned from many a troubled way. . .
YOU must seek God in the morning . . .
IF YOU WANT HIM . . . through the day!
~ Ralph Cushman ~
and {Jesus 2020}




