Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NORMAL DAY, LET ME BE AWARE OF THE TREASURE YOU ARE. LET ME NOT PASS YOU BY IN QUEST OF SOME RARE AND PERFECT TOMORROW. ~MARY JEAN IRION~ REJOICE, AT THE TIMES GOD WAS RIGHT IN NOT LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN WAY.~Unkn. Book: The Parents Guide To Keeping Kids Safe in Cyberspace by Parry Aftab. I Pray Your Lives Will All be Blessed with an abundance of Love, Joy & Peace in Your Heart & Mind! Comments Will be Closed while I am Away! Keep Lifting Up Prayers, I will Keep You All in Mine!!!
6 comments:
Hi Flassie: Welcome back. It just seems to mean that Google prefers that you use Google Chrome, Firefox, or some other browser. I guess they don't like IE anymore. The major difference I've seen is when I edit/update/post. The editing interface sometimes loads incorrectly and I may not be able to perform some tasks because I can't see them. I use Chrome, and have had Firefox. If you're using a public computer you can't do anything about it if they have IE. At home you can download free Chrome, and keep your IE. Use Chrome when you want to post to your Blogger blog.
So good to hear from you,
Sandi
Hi Flassie: I cannot see the ban box anywhere. Am I not looking in the right place. I'll pray a special prayer for you this evening.
Just thinking of you Flassie.
Merry Christmas & a Blessed New Year! Where are you Flassie? I miss you.
Sandi
Happy New Year, Flassie.
Happy Valentine's Day, Flassie!
Post a Comment