Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NORMAL DAY, LET ME BE AWARE OF THE TREASURE YOU ARE. LET ME NOT PASS YOU BY IN QUEST OF SOME RARE AND PERFECT TOMORROW. ~MARY JEAN IRION~ REJOICE, AT THE TIMES GOD WAS RIGHT IN NOT LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN WAY.~Unkn. Book: The Parents Guide To Keeping Kids Safe in Cyberspace by Parry Aftab. I Pray Your Lives Will All be Blessed with an abundance of Love, Joy & Peace in Your Heart & Mind! Comments Will be Closed while I am Away! Keep Lifting Up Prayers, I will Keep You All in Mine!!!
4 comments:
So wonderful to hear from you, Flassie. I do miss you. You are in my prayers. You care so much for others. Remember my 34 yo son who is having challenges on his job and who has never really been happy.
Fondly,
Sandi
I'll be praying for your son Sandi!
God Bless You and Yours!!!
Hi Flassie: He's doing much better now, but there's never a time when we should not be praying. His job is going better and he, myself and my 73-yo mother moved into a renovated apartment, smaller than we had hoped for, but still upgraded living conditions.
How are you doing and what are you doing? I think of you often.
Post a Comment