Monday, February 7, 2011

Info on Cleavers

I was searching for information on Cleavers and found some information at this blog {Whispering Earth} and at this link {Herbal Medicine} I started seeing cleavers growing in January. Already had some in juicing. I haven't been down to get more. Wanted to let it grow a bit more. I want to make a vinegar and also preserve some of it in honey for the fall and winter months.

4 comments:

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Flassie ~ I haven't seen cleavers growing here yet , but it should be popping up soon. Are you joining Kristine's Herbal Ally Challenge ? I don't think it's to late , if you're interested.

~ Green Blessings ~

Flassie's Fil'a said...

I'd like to join in but there are some things going on so I am just going to follow along and do it on my own when I am able to do so.

Thanks for stopping by!

God Bless You and Yours!!!

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Flassie ~ There are no strict deadlines , everyone seems to be working at their own pace. There are people just starting the challenge , but I understand if you don't want to commit. I would encourage you to check it out and read the blogs of those participating. I'm learning so much from the others about their herbal allys.

~ Be Blessed ~

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Ok I'll check out the other blogs for information on the other herbs.

Thanks for stopping by!

God Bless You and Yours!!!