Some gifts I made last year were blouses, purses, a purse tissue holder, cellphone case, panhandle mitt, doll and finger puppets, button bracelet, ornament, baked goods. I didn't get photos. My camera was going bonkers. Each month this year I am going to work on making gifts. I made a couple of 1940's vintage purses that matched for mother and child. Adult size and child size. I did a change up on the clasp and used vintage buttons. I also made an Amy Butler purse using material from a jumper. Had material leftover and made a tissue holder to match and I made my own verison of a cellphone case. I think I will make it a little different next time I try. Tried to make a passport case but it didn't seem to work. So I'll have to rethink it and try again. Please keep praying for everyone on my lists!!!




