Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hoxsey Cancer Clinics

This morning I started reading, When Healing Becomes a Crime The Amazing Story of Hoxsey Cancer Clinics and the Return of Alternative Therapies by Kenny Ausubel Forward by Bernie Siegel, M.D. I met someone who went to this clinic years ago, who was cured of cancer. I had written the name of the clinic down on the inside cover of a notebook. I came upon it while looking through some of my notebooks. So I decided to looked it up and the book came up, so I looked into seeing if the public library had it. It did, so I checked it out. I've got books from other states also, so check out your interlibrary loan if your public library doesn't have the book. Read it! Here is a Documentary Film to watch for free online: {Hoxsey How Healing Becomes A Crime Documentary}