Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hasardous Waste

I nabbed this items from some- one who was cleaning out old items and throwing them away. I think about all the stuff like make-up items or parts of containers that can not go into the regular recycl- ing bins, like nail polish, even lids off of milk cartons and water bottles etc that can not be put in regular recycling. So I decided to look up how to dispose of old nail polish and found this article at:{Hasardous Waste}. There is a link to Earth 911 that you can type in your zip code and find a recycling center near you that will take your hasardous waste. Certain plastics can be put in your recycle bins but certain plastics can not. So check with your local recycling center to find out what you can and can not recycle. Check out: {Planet Green} and the top three ways to: {Reuse Nail Polish}. Just think, all these types of things and more are put in the trash and go to the dump, week after week, year after year. Yikes! Not very a pleasent thought is it? Something to think about before your next purchase.