Monday, December 14, 2009

Burned Out Bulbs

~
If you have any burned out outdoor Christmas light bulbs how about turning them into an ornament. I used puffy paint to make a design and added glitter. Let dry before attaching a ribbon or thread to hang. I will either attach blue thread around the skrew part or ribbon so I can hang it. Reinforce ribbon or thread with glue. Let dry before you hang it. You can use glue to make a design and sprinkle glitter over it. Let dry before use. If you had enough of them your could make a garland and hang it across your windows or where ever you choose. Give the ornaments as gifts like I did this {Snowman} Orna-
ment two years ago using puffy paint, glitter and mod podge. You could also attach it to a gift even. {God Bless & Happy Holiday's!!!} PS. Wouldn't it be cute to paint a black belt and fur down the middle of a red bulb for a Santa suit? Even put glitter on the red part of the bulb or the fur and belt. Would love to see what you come up with!!