Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NORMAL DAY, LET ME BE AWARE OF THE TREASURE YOU ARE. LET ME NOT PASS YOU BY IN QUEST OF SOME RARE AND PERFECT TOMORROW. ~MARY JEAN IRION~ REJOICE, AT THE TIMES GOD WAS RIGHT IN NOT LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN WAY.~Unkn. Book: The Parents Guide To Keeping Kids Safe in Cyberspace by Parry Aftab. I Pray Your Lives Will All be Blessed with an abundance of Love, Joy & Peace in Your Heart & Mind! Comments Will be Closed while I am Away! Keep Lifting Up Prayers, I will Keep You All in Mine!!!
2 comments:
Hi Flassie! You know I don't get a chance to comment much here, so wanted to jump in. What a beautiful, restful masthead pic! Wish I was there.
Tried to find info at Violette's on who won her birthday books, but couldn't find. Do you know? She's so busy didn't want to email her and ask yet.
I remember your son in prayer today and in faith believe that God's presence will be perceived without a doubt.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Yay Flassie!!!
I just wanted to let you know that you were the winner of the oval pendant necklace on my blog! Please send me your address when you have a chance so I can send it to you.
Lots of love for you and your family!!!!!
Elsita :)
Post a Comment