Thursday, October 9, 2008
{~*~I Wonder What Would Happen~*~}
I wonder what would happen if We All as a Nation went on a Fast and Got down on our knees to Pray and Listen to God first thing in the morning for an Hour each day? I wonder what would happen if Everyone on Earth would all do the same? Start Praying to the One Who Created the Heavens and the Earth for Wisdom!!! Will you fast something? May-
be a TV show, computer games, or sweets, caffiene, or maybe a meal a day? Just fast something and take an hour in the morning to pray and spend time with God get in his word and listen to what He has to say!Spend time Praying before you go to sleep. Let Us Pray for All the People in this World, for Wisdom and for the Solutions that will fix the Economy! God Bless Each and Every Person on Plant Earth With What Really Matters In Life!!! Thank You So Much for Your Continued Prayers for My Son and his Family!!! Read: {Isaiah 58:6-12} and Open to {Page 56} Please Pray For {Ellie}




