Thursday, July 31, 2008

{~*~{Observations}~*~}

Side by side, hand in hand, the two of them, sweet love walks, a jogger around and around he goes on the path in the park, tiny acorns fallen on the ground, moist warm air, cool breeze, it's that bush again playing tricks with it's scent, It seems everytime I pass it the scent changes, what is it? I stop and put my nose in the blossom's, smells so good, like candy at the moment. The bees love it. Evening walk, Rain tomorrow, I can see it coming as the sun starts it's decent in the sky, the last day of July. I smell ketchup, I hear children playing, people riding on their bikes, cars whizzing passed me, someone is having Fried Chicken tonight. GOD Bless and Thank You So Much for Your Continued Prayers for My Son and His Family!!! Link to:{Do You Also Know What This Is? } New Links Added at: {Christmas In July} I will be keeping You in My Prayers Also!!! Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a comment! Enjoy the Summer! Have Lots of Fun!