Sunday, March 16, 2008

{~*~{Free Bouquet}~*~}

When I went for my walk today I picked up a few broken branches. I put some of them in the jar that I have been trying to get a avacado to sprout. I finally just stuck it all the way in the water. I might have to rethink that though. I think I will look up online how to do that. It just wasn't sprouting and I don't know why. I also put a large branch that had more blooms on it outside in a flower pot and one branch in a basket. Those branches had been there for days and hadn't bloomed. I seen that they were blooming so I thought I'd take them home since no one else is going to pick them up. They were not in someone's yard. So I figured they were Ok to take home. Look's like I need to go clean up some seeds that have fallen on the windowsill. Check Heart & Ink drawing below. creativeeveryday