Sunday, September 23, 2007
Korean Trees
Read Dr. Schuller's Weekly Message about God's Dream for Your Life at, The Hour of Power Web Page. http://www.hourofpower.org/
In it he talk's about why all the trees were gone in a certain part of Korea. This is a verse in the Bible about trees that I thought kind of goes with the why the trees were missing in Korea when there was a famine. I turned right to the part of the verse that I was looking for. I think that is amazing. It shows me God is with me. Genisis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Makes me want to know more about trees. I know there are cures for what ail's a person in plant life. I have a book that talk's about a little girl in the Depression era. It talks about her family only having potatoes to eat. She was the only one that lived through it in her family. Why? Because she is the only one who ate the peel of the potato. It was her chore to take out the peelings to the compost pile. She ate them instead and lived. Also another family only had herbs to eat and that is what kept them alive. It is in a Raw Food book, that I read about it. Have a Blessed Day Week!




